Princess NATURAL Diamond SOLID gold Bracelet 7.5 4.00CT TWO-Tone Cut ntnfdm7354-Diamond
Road Trip in Arkansas
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Total Carat Weight (TCW):||4.00CT||Metal:||Multi-Tone Gold|
|Main Stone Creation:||Natural||Metal Purity:||14k|
|Fancy Diamond Color:||Gold||Diamond Color:||G|
|Fine_Fashion:||Fine||Main Stone Treatment:||Not Enhanced|
|Main Stone Shape:||Princess||Length (inches):||7.5|
This area of the state is literally and figuratively at the center of it all. Commerce, business, tourism, outdoor activities, upscale and downhome cuisine – it’s all here.
- Baroque 14.3x12MM NATURAL SOUTH SEA PEARL PENDANT 14K gold
- Freshwater White,Pink,Purple Pearl Bracelet,14k Yellow gold 7 Long
- Natural Brazilian Emerald .42ct & Zircon Ring Size 6
- Solid 14K Yellow White gold Trio Charm 1.50Ct Created Diamond Pendant
- 0.50ct Heart Shaped Diamond Ring set in 18ct White gold Size N
- 0.83TCW J SI2 SDJ Cert Real Natural Diamond Engagement Bridal Ring in 14kt gold
- 10k blueE TOPAZ RING SIZE 7 NICE COLOR
- 14 pink gold Round Chocolate White Diamond Studded Reversible Ring
- 14K Two-Tone gold Solid Satin&Polished Passion Cross Pendant Charm 1.80-2.00 GMS
- 14k Yellow gold Egyptian Ankh Cross Pendant C2738
- 18K gold 8.20 Diamond Bracelet
- 22k 22ct Solid gold Charm Letter Q Pendant Round Design p1094 ns
- 9ct White gold Pink CZ Drop Oval Earrings Made in UK Gift Boxed Birthday Gift
- Certified 1.11Ct Diamond White Topaz Engagement Wedding Ring Set 14k pink gold
- Fine 10k Yellow gold 5 mm High Polished Traditional Milgrain Wedding Ring 3-16
Visit Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site where nine students made history in 1957 or explore the life of a leader at the Clinton Presidential Center. See Central Arkansas!
Incredible blues music and awesome oxbow lakes are just the beginning of the Lower Delta. The area is rich in culture with artists of all types energizing the population and museums that perpetuate our storied history. Sportsmen will appreciate Arkansas’s celebrated duck hunting scene. Outdoor enthusiasts can also spot waterfowl and other wildlife at the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
The diversity of the North Central Arkansas highlands provides endless adventures. Take time to enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, witness the wonders of underground caverns, cast a line at Bull Shoals Lake and try trout fishing on the White River, enjoy nature on a classic hiking trail or pick up the pace on miles of EPIC mountain bike trails.
Adventure awaits! This area offers diamond lakes, the Ouachita National Forest, natural hot springs and spas, scenic byways, art, history, horse racing and even a chance to dig for diamonds!
It’s also where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised. Come play in Southwest Arkansas.
The Upper Arkansas Delta is bordered by the Mississippi River. It was once home to American icons Ernest Hemingway and Johnny Cash and still packs plenty of culture.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, river fishing and Greyhound racing and gaming. Craighead Forest Park offers outdoor recreation and Jonesboro has dining and shopping galore.