Original Vintage Soviet Solid gold ring 583 USSR weight 4,84g pink amber ntqqpz167-Earrings
Road Trip in Arkansas
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Russian Federation||Main Stone:||morganite|
This area of the state is literally and figuratively at the center of it all. Commerce, business, tourism, outdoor activities, upscale and downhome cuisine – it’s all here.
- Fossil Ring Sterling silver mit synth. Zirkonia (da4196)
- Natural Baltic Amber Bracelet Large Tablet Beads 11mm 14gr. MRC205
- SOLID 14K ITALIAN 2 TONE gold ALLAH HANDMADE 31 MM DIM. D C 3.7 GRAMS CHARM
- 0.50 Ct Round Earrings Studs Martini Real 18K Yellow gold Cut Simulated Diamond
- 1.25 Carat PEAR CUT D SI1 DIAMOND SOLITAIRE ENGAGEMENT RING 14K WHITE gold
- 10k White gold Tanzanite Ring with Tanzanite and Diamond Accents Size 9 3 4
- 12.56ct Rhodolite & Diamant Bague 14k Or white
- 14K White gold 8 MM Hand Made Polished Figaro Bracelet, 8 MSRP 4773
- 14k Yellow gold Imitation Opal Whale Tail Slide K313
- 14kt Yellow gold gold Polished and D C Post Earrings
- 3.10 Ct Round Ecstasy Mystic Topaz Red Created Ruby 14K Yellow gold Earrings
- A FINE 9CT YELLOW gold MARQUISE GARNET SINGLE STONE RING SIZE N 1 2 2.5g
- Bijou silver 925 bague marquise filigrane topaze bluee marcassites ring
- EPIPHANY Platinum Clad Diamonique 3 Stone Round Ring Sz 8 120
- Kevin Jewelers 14k Yellow gold & White and pink Rhodium Hoop Earrings
- NYJEWEL Brand New 14k gold 2ct Emerald Diamond Infinity X link Bracelet
- RRP Sale Garnet and half cultured pearl ring 9ct gold Appraisal B
- Vintage 10k Yellow gold Ruby & Diamond Ladies Ring Sz 9
- 0.75 Ct Round Cut Cubic Zirconia 18K Yellow gold Over Dancing Earrings
- 10K White gold Semi Mount Milgrain Diamonds Engagement Fine Ring 7x5mm Cushion
- 14k Two Dolphins Pendant New Charm Yellow gold
Visit Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site where nine students made history in 1957 or explore the life of a leader at the Clinton Presidential Center. See Central Arkansas!
Incredible blues music and awesome oxbow lakes are just the beginning of the Lower Delta. The area is rich in culture with artists of all types energizing the population and museums that perpetuate our storied history. Sportsmen will appreciate Arkansas’s celebrated duck hunting scene. Outdoor enthusiasts can also spot waterfowl and other wildlife at the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
The diversity of the North Central Arkansas highlands provides endless adventures. Take time to enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, witness the wonders of underground caverns, cast a line at Bull Shoals Lake and try trout fishing on the White River, enjoy nature on a classic hiking trail or pick up the pace on miles of EPIC mountain bike trails.
Adventure awaits! This area offers diamond lakes, the Ouachita National Forest, natural hot springs and spas, scenic byways, art, history, horse racing and even a chance to dig for diamonds!
It’s also where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised. Come play in Southwest Arkansas.
The Upper Arkansas Delta is bordered by the Mississippi River. It was once home to American icons Ernest Hemingway and Johnny Cash and still packs plenty of culture.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, river fishing and Greyhound racing and gaming. Craighead Forest Park offers outdoor recreation and Jonesboro has dining and shopping galore.