2ct Pear Cut Green Halo Infinity Engagement Ring 14k White gold Finish Peridot ntqxyi2447-Gemstone
Road Trip in Arkansas
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Total Carat Weight:||2.00 - 4.99||Metal:||Sterling Silver|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||India||Metal Purity:||925 parts per 1000|
|Main Stone Treatment:||Not Enhanced||Ring Shape:||Round|
|Stones Creation:||Simulated||Main Stone Color:||Green|
|Ring Size:||5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13||Main Stone Creation:||Simulated|
|Main Stone Shape:||Pear||Main Stone:||Peridot|
|Total Carat Weight (TCW):||2||Occasion:||Engagement|
|Secondary Stone:||Diamond||Modified Item:||No|
Does not apply
This area of the state is literally and figuratively at the center of it all. Commerce, business, tourism, outdoor activities, upscale and downhome cuisine – it’s all here.
- Charm 14k yellow gold 100% Nisei Japanese American second generation
- Holiday Sale Ruby Ring Diamond Accents 10K Yellow gold
- PENDANT BUTTERFLY + pampiles new gold plated + CHAIN
- Toller Solitär Diamant Ring aus 14K 585 gold mit Brillant ca. 0,40 ct. Wesselton
- Womens 14K White gold Finish 6 CT Diamond S Link Tennis Bracelet 7.25 Inches
- 1.10Ct Round Cut Diamond Swirl Bridal Engagement Ring Solid 14kt gold I SI2
- 10 kt Yellow gold Diamond Heart Shaped Pendant dn
- 14 K Yellow gold 3 D Camel Charm Pendant
- 14k Two Tone gold, Italian 18mm Fancy Link Chain Bracelet, 8 Inch
- 14k Yellow gold Diamond Designer Ring Size 8
- 18CT gold VINTAGE RING,SIZE S half
- 3.9Ct Cushion Unique Brilliant Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold Finish
- AMETHYST & DIAMOND 1950s gold LADIES RING (J871)
- COLORLESS ESTATE DIAMOND RING LADIES 0.93 CT 14 KT WHITE gold SIZE 4.5 6 7.5 9
- GIORGIO MARTELLO silverring mit Zirkonia 195174693000 58
Visit Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site where nine students made history in 1957 or explore the life of a leader at the Clinton Presidential Center. See Central Arkansas!
Incredible blues music and awesome oxbow lakes are just the beginning of the Lower Delta. The area is rich in culture with artists of all types energizing the population and museums that perpetuate our storied history. Sportsmen will appreciate Arkansas’s celebrated duck hunting scene. Outdoor enthusiasts can also spot waterfowl and other wildlife at the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
The diversity of the North Central Arkansas highlands provides endless adventures. Take time to enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, witness the wonders of underground caverns, cast a line at Bull Shoals Lake and try trout fishing on the White River, enjoy nature on a classic hiking trail or pick up the pace on miles of EPIC mountain bike trails.
Adventure awaits! This area offers diamond lakes, the Ouachita National Forest, natural hot springs and spas, scenic byways, art, history, horse racing and even a chance to dig for diamonds!
It’s also where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised. Come play in Southwest Arkansas.
The Upper Arkansas Delta is bordered by the Mississippi River. It was once home to American icons Ernest Hemingway and Johnny Cash and still packs plenty of culture.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, river fishing and Greyhound racing and gaming. Craighead Forest Park offers outdoor recreation and Jonesboro has dining and shopping galore.