14k 14kt Yellow Solid Etched .018 Gauge Heart Disc Charm gold Engravable ntqxgz1073-Fine Charms & Charm Bracelets
Road Trip in Arkansas
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||UNITED STATES||Metal Purity:||14K|
This area of the state is literally and figuratively at the center of it all. Commerce, business, tourism, outdoor activities, upscale and downhome cuisine – it’s all here.
- 14k White gold Credver Loop Ring
- 18ct 750 Yellow gold Natural bluee Topaz Womens Solitaire Ring - Sizes J to Z
- 9ct Yellow gold Star Of David Pendant Charm 0.4 Grams
- David Yurman Turquoise 8 Mm Spiritual Bracelet
- Jumbo 14K White gold 10.3 ct Natural Opal 1.7 tcw Diamond Pendant Enhancer
- MODERN LARGE PAVE DIAMOND 14K WHITE gold PEARS IN PEAR SWIRL PENDANT 69MM 101220
- Sleek 925 goldtone Horizontal Emerald Cut bluee Green Topaz Ring Size 8.25
- 0.50 Carat 14 ct White gold & Baguette Diamond Cluster Flower Ring 1 2 CT
- 1.00ct Round Flower Cluster Diamond Ladie's Ring 18k White gold
- 10k White gold 0.19Ctw Diamond Initial C Pendant
- 14K gold Large Marquise Cut Stunning bluee Lapis Lbluei Statement Drop Earrings
- 14k Two Tone Polished Solid Casted Dragonfly Charm Pendant
- 14k Yellow gold Diamond Fascination Heart Earrings 20x10 mm 0.48gr
- 18ct pink gold Natural Carved Hematite & Diamond Mens Signet Ring - Sizes N to Z
- 390ct Heart Cut Solitaire Diamond 14k Yellow gold Over Pendant W 18 Chain
Visit Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site where nine students made history in 1957 or explore the life of a leader at the Clinton Presidential Center. See Central Arkansas!
Incredible blues music and awesome oxbow lakes are just the beginning of the Lower Delta. The area is rich in culture with artists of all types energizing the population and museums that perpetuate our storied history. Sportsmen will appreciate Arkansas’s celebrated duck hunting scene. Outdoor enthusiasts can also spot waterfowl and other wildlife at the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
The diversity of the North Central Arkansas highlands provides endless adventures. Take time to enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, witness the wonders of underground caverns, cast a line at Bull Shoals Lake and try trout fishing on the White River, enjoy nature on a classic hiking trail or pick up the pace on miles of EPIC mountain bike trails.
Adventure awaits! This area offers diamond lakes, the Ouachita National Forest, natural hot springs and spas, scenic byways, art, history, horse racing and even a chance to dig for diamonds!
It’s also where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised. Come play in Southwest Arkansas.
The Upper Arkansas Delta is bordered by the Mississippi River. It was once home to American icons Ernest Hemingway and Johnny Cash and still packs plenty of culture.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, river fishing and Greyhound racing and gaming. Craighead Forest Park offers outdoor recreation and Jonesboro has dining and shopping galore.