Design by NINACCI Slider in 18k White Diamond and Sapphire PENDANT gold ntswjm5166-Diamond
Road Trip in Arkansas
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Design by NINACCI
|Total Carat Weight (TCW):||0.30||Style:||Pendant|
|Diamond Color:||round D. 30cy||Base Metal:||White Gold, 18k|
|Cut:||Round~Very Good||Main Stone Shape:||Round|
This area of the state is literally and figuratively at the center of it all. Commerce, business, tourism, outdoor activities, upscale and downhome cuisine – it’s all here.
- 14k Yellow gold Curb Chain Anklet Bracelet 10 2.5mm
- 2Ct Emerald Diamonds 18K pink gold Finish Diamond Tennis Bracelet 7.5 Sizable
- Bague En silver 925 avec le sceau du dragon
- BEAUTIFUL RING gold WITH ZIRCONIUM TE MASTER FOR WEDDING,COMMITMENT,BIRTHDAYS
- Genuine bluee Sapphire Five-Stone Bezel Set Ring In 14K pink gold
- Mesmerizing design nature wood wooden light pink flower ring large size 7
- Sale 10K White gold Engagement Diamond 6mm Round Semi-Mount Setting Fine Ring
- 0.25 Ct Round Cut Women's Prong Set Stud Earrings 14K Solid pink gold
- 0.85TCW K VVS2 SDJ Cert Real Diamond Engagement Bridal Ring in 14kt White gold
- 10k or 14k gold Pink CZ Solitaire Simulated October Birthstone Cute Baby Ring
- 14k 14kt Yellow & Rhodium Micro Pav‚ CZ Cross Post Earrings 10 mm X 8 mm
- 14k Two Tone gold Round Interwoven Square Hoop Earrings with Post 15mm
- 14K Yellow gold Diamond Cut pink Heart Charm or Pendant, 18mm
- 18ct gold Diamond Engagement Ring with Shoulders 0.50
- 36.3CT Amethyst Stalactite Side Drilled Slice Bead FOCAL
Visit Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site where nine students made history in 1957 or explore the life of a leader at the Clinton Presidential Center. See Central Arkansas!
Incredible blues music and awesome oxbow lakes are just the beginning of the Lower Delta. The area is rich in culture with artists of all types energizing the population and museums that perpetuate our storied history. Sportsmen will appreciate Arkansas’s celebrated duck hunting scene. Outdoor enthusiasts can also spot waterfowl and other wildlife at the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
The diversity of the North Central Arkansas highlands provides endless adventures. Take time to enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, witness the wonders of underground caverns, cast a line at Bull Shoals Lake and try trout fishing on the White River, enjoy nature on a classic hiking trail or pick up the pace on miles of EPIC mountain bike trails.
Adventure awaits! This area offers diamond lakes, the Ouachita National Forest, natural hot springs and spas, scenic byways, art, history, horse racing and even a chance to dig for diamonds!
It’s also where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised. Come play in Southwest Arkansas.
The Upper Arkansas Delta is bordered by the Mississippi River. It was once home to American icons Ernest Hemingway and Johnny Cash and still packs plenty of culture.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, river fishing and Greyhound racing and gaming. Craighead Forest Park offers outdoor recreation and Jonesboro has dining and shopping galore.