0.50 Cttw Natural Diamond Double Frame Bridal Set Ring 10k White gold Halo ntvvvr3262-Diamond
Road Trip in Arkansas
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Cut:||Very Good||Metal:||White Gold|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||India||Total Carat Weight (TCW):||0.5|
|Ring Size:||7||Main Stone:||Diamond|
|Sizable:||Yes||Main Stone Treatment:||Not Enhanced|
|Occasion:||Engagement/Wedding/Anniversary/Memorial Day||Main Stone Creation:||Natural|
|Main Stone Shape:||Round|
Does not apply
Does not apply
This area of the state is literally and figuratively at the center of it all. Commerce, business, tourism, outdoor activities, upscale and downhome cuisine – it’s all here.
- 10K Tri color gold Diamond-cut Heart Hoop Earrings MSRP 170
- 14k gold Floral Pendant Marquise Cut Genuine Emerald Cluster 0.60ct TCW 1.2gr
- 14K White gold Polished Hollow 0.5IN Hinged Hoop Earrings (0.5IN x 0.5IN)
- 14K Yellow gold Polished Satin Our Lady Of Lourdes Medal Pendant (21mm x 19mm)
- 2.20Ct Round Cut VVS1 D Diamond Drop & Dangle Earrings 18K pink gold Finish
- 3.00 Ct Round Cut Topaz & Diamond Hoop Earrings 14k White gold Over
- 9ct yellow gold emerald cut synthetic diamond solitaire with accents ring
- Certified Grade A 100% Natural Green Jadeite Jade Pendant Carved Kwan-yin 01223
- Estate Vintage 14K Yellow gold Wedding Ring (Size 9 – 9 1 4)
- Ladies 9ct gold Capped Sleeper 2.5mm Hoop Earrings 20mm
- Pear Opal & Baguette Round Diamond 14k pink gold Over 4.25Ct Stud Earrings
- Semi Mount Pendant Round Shape F S Stone Setting 10k pink gold Authentic Jewelry
- Vintage 9Carat Yellow gold Three-Stone Amethyst Ring (Size N) 7mm Widest
- 1 ct golden Genuine Moissanite Round Halo Stud Earrings in 10K White gold
- 10K Yellow gold Dollar Sign logo 1.35 Inch Diamond Charm Pendant 3 4ct.
Visit Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site where nine students made history in 1957 or explore the life of a leader at the Clinton Presidential Center. See Central Arkansas!
Incredible blues music and awesome oxbow lakes are just the beginning of the Lower Delta. The area is rich in culture with artists of all types energizing the population and museums that perpetuate our storied history. Sportsmen will appreciate Arkansas’s celebrated duck hunting scene. Outdoor enthusiasts can also spot waterfowl and other wildlife at the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
The diversity of the North Central Arkansas highlands provides endless adventures. Take time to enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, witness the wonders of underground caverns, cast a line at Bull Shoals Lake and try trout fishing on the White River, enjoy nature on a classic hiking trail or pick up the pace on miles of EPIC mountain bike trails.
Adventure awaits! This area offers diamond lakes, the Ouachita National Forest, natural hot springs and spas, scenic byways, art, history, horse racing and even a chance to dig for diamonds!
It’s also where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised. Come play in Southwest Arkansas.
The Upper Arkansas Delta is bordered by the Mississippi River. It was once home to American icons Ernest Hemingway and Johnny Cash and still packs plenty of culture.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, river fishing and Greyhound racing and gaming. Craighead Forest Park offers outdoor recreation and Jonesboro has dining and shopping galore.