Old Mine Cut Diamond Emerald Vintage Platinum Engagement Ring Art Deco Bridal 4 ntvfwe8169-Rings
Road Trip in Arkansas
|Seller Notes:||“This ring is in good condition, wear consistent with age and use (minute nibble on diamond surface).”|
|Style:||Solitaire with Accents||Ring Size:||6.25|
|Main Stone:||Diamond||Use Occasion:||Engagement|
This area of the state is literally and figuratively at the center of it all. Commerce, business, tourism, outdoor activities, upscale and downhome cuisine – it’s all here.
- 1 3 Ct Diamond 18k Yellow gold 7.5mm Comfort-Fit Pave Set 16-Stone Ring Sz-8
- 10rows freshwater pearl white 3-5mm near round leopard clasp 19 wholesale
- 14K White gold .018 Gauge Medium Facing Right Engravable Girl Charm Pendant
- 14K Yellow gold Finish 0.45 Ct Round Cut Diamond Fire Emoji Pendant Charm
- 18k Solid White gold Stud 3 D Small Flower Earrings, Diamond Cut 2.55 Grams
- 2Ct Round Cut Diamond Elegant Loops Stylish Women Ring 14K Dual gold Finish
- 9ct White gold Box Chain New
- CAT'S PAW lace-up boots 26.5cmBRW leather shoes (K22537
- Elements gold Skylight 9ct White gold Sapphire and Diamond Pendant - bluee White
- Journey Circle Pendant 3 4ct.T.W. Created Diamond 14K Solid Yellow gold 20mm
- NEW WITH TAGS 14K Y gold RHODOLITE OVAL GARNET TRIPLE ROW TENNIS BRACELET 6.75
- SMALL 14K WHITE & YELLOW MULTI COLOR gold BRAIDED CROSS CHARM PENDANT
- VINTAGE LARGE VARSANO ISRAEL DAISY FLOWER STERLING EARRINGS 1.75 20.5 g
- 1.06 CT SI2 Diamond Studs Earrings Yellow gold Women Anniversary 31549044
- 10k Yellow gold Roman Jeweler Exclusive Ring Size 7 Diamond Cluster 6.7g Exc
Visit Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site where nine students made history in 1957 or explore the life of a leader at the Clinton Presidential Center. See Central Arkansas!
Incredible blues music and awesome oxbow lakes are just the beginning of the Lower Delta. The area is rich in culture with artists of all types energizing the population and museums that perpetuate our storied history. Sportsmen will appreciate Arkansas’s celebrated duck hunting scene. Outdoor enthusiasts can also spot waterfowl and other wildlife at the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
The diversity of the North Central Arkansas highlands provides endless adventures. Take time to enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, witness the wonders of underground caverns, cast a line at Bull Shoals Lake and try trout fishing on the White River, enjoy nature on a classic hiking trail or pick up the pace on miles of EPIC mountain bike trails.
Adventure awaits! This area offers diamond lakes, the Ouachita National Forest, natural hot springs and spas, scenic byways, art, history, horse racing and even a chance to dig for diamonds!
It’s also where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised. Come play in Southwest Arkansas.
The Upper Arkansas Delta is bordered by the Mississippi River. It was once home to American icons Ernest Hemingway and Johnny Cash and still packs plenty of culture.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, river fishing and Greyhound racing and gaming. Craighead Forest Park offers outdoor recreation and Jonesboro has dining and shopping galore.