Estate gold bluee Diamond Baguette Tennis-Style Bracelet 17.1 Grams Sapphire 14K ntvkev3075-Diamond
Road Trip in Arkansas
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BELOW.”|
|Metal:||Yellow Gold||Metal Purity:||14k|
|Style:||Tennis-Style||Total Carat Weight (TCW):||1 Plus|
This area of the state is literally and figuratively at the center of it all. Commerce, business, tourism, outdoor activities, upscale and downhome cuisine – it’s all here.
- Solitaire Stone Double Ring With Pave Set Cubic Zirconia Sterling 925 Size 8.5
- Vintage 14k gold Medium Dark Green Jade Bracelet, Signed Iwi
- 1.4 Ct Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring SI1 F White gold 14k 502989
- 10K Yellow gold bluee color Enhanced Diamond Teardrop Fashion Pendant 1 4
- 14K solid gold kidney ear wire earrings
- 14K Solid Yellow gold .25 CARAT TW Diamond Baguette Ladies DOME Ring Size 8
- 14K Yellow gold and Rhodium Crucifix Cross Pendant
- 14Kt White gold Natural Mystic Topaz Bezel Round Stud Earrings
- 2mm X 45mm 1 3 4 Large Diamond Cut Hoop Earrings REAL 14K Yellow gold 2.70gr
- 9ct gold Turquoise ball drop Earrings Made in UK Gift Boxed Gift
- BRILLIANT CUT ENHANCED DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 2 CARAT 18K YELLOW gold
- DIVA STERLING 925 AND DIAMOND SWIRL EARRINGS WITH POST AND NUT
- Italian orange Tourmaline & Diamond Cuff Bracelet 18K Yellow gold 10.47ctw
- NEW Cupid Angel Pendant 14k Yellow & White gold Love Charm
- Ring with blueee Stone 14k Yellow gold
- Unisex Ring Verlobungsring Ehering 10 Karat gold Unisex Diamant Ring
- 0.50 CARAT T.W. LADIES ROUND CUT 7 DIAMOND CLUSTER EARRINGS 14K YELLOW
- 10K White gold 2.20 Ct Oval Red Garnet White Topaz 3-Stone Ring
- 14K and 10K White gold Coral and Diamond Ring
- 14k Yellow gold 1.25 CT Diamond Inside Out Hoop Earrings, 4.2gm, 1 , S102827
- 18K Yellow Textured gold Hoop Earrings 4.8 grams 1” lot 31s8
- 9ct gold 21.5” belcher chain
- Articulated bird head wings and tail move sterling charm
- Carrera Y Carrera Bestiario Leopard 18k Diamond gold Cufflinks
- ESTATE .54CT WHITE & PINK DIAMOND 14KT WHITE & pink gold 3D CLUSTER FUN RING
- H VS2 Round Cut Stud Earrings 3.00 Carat Total Weight 14k White gold Jewelry
- Montatura Anello Solitario Fidanzamento gold 18Kt Art. 01276-01 Grammi 4,26
- Round Cut 2 Carat H\VS2 Brilliant Real Diamond Stud Earrings 14KT White gold
- Victorian shell cameo brooch pendant of Mary, Jesus, and John the Baptist
- 0.20 Cttw Natural Diamond Solitaire With Accent Promise Ring 10K White gold
- 10K Yellow gold Spoiled-redten Talking Party Fun Charm Pendant - 17mm
- 14k White gold Seashell Pendant K1901
- 18k Yellow gold Natural Opal Womens Eternity Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
- VINTAGE BUTLER & WILSON ARMOR SHIELD PIN STALLION & CROWNED LION SIGNED B&W
- White gold and Brown Diamond Muscial Note Pendant
- 1.010CT NR MUSEUN GRADE EXTREME DAZZLER TSEHAY MEWUCHA HONEY WELO OPAL SEE VIDEO
Visit Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site where nine students made history in 1957 or explore the life of a leader at the Clinton Presidential Center. See Central Arkansas!
Incredible blues music and awesome oxbow lakes are just the beginning of the Lower Delta. The area is rich in culture with artists of all types energizing the population and museums that perpetuate our storied history. Sportsmen will appreciate Arkansas’s celebrated duck hunting scene. Outdoor enthusiasts can also spot waterfowl and other wildlife at the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
The diversity of the North Central Arkansas highlands provides endless adventures. Take time to enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, witness the wonders of underground caverns, cast a line at Bull Shoals Lake and try trout fishing on the White River, enjoy nature on a classic hiking trail or pick up the pace on miles of EPIC mountain bike trails.
Adventure awaits! This area offers diamond lakes, the Ouachita National Forest, natural hot springs and spas, scenic byways, art, history, horse racing and even a chance to dig for diamonds!
It’s also where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised. Come play in Southwest Arkansas.
The Upper Arkansas Delta is bordered by the Mississippi River. It was once home to American icons Ernest Hemingway and Johnny Cash and still packs plenty of culture.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, river fishing and Greyhound racing and gaming. Craighead Forest Park offers outdoor recreation and Jonesboro has dining and shopping galore.