0.44 ct Peridot 10K Yellow gold Earrings Pear Cut Ear Stud Pair Genuine Gemstone ntfvki3446-Gemstone
Road Trip in Arkansas
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Height:||0.14 Inches||Main Stone Color:||Yellow|
|Width:||0.13 Inches||Metal:||Yellow Gold|
|Metal Weight:||0.512 gms||Main Stone Shape:||Pears / 5x3mm 2/0.44 ctw|
|Gem Weight:||0.44 Carat||Brand:|
|Clasp Type:||Push Back||Length:||0.21 Inches|
Does not apply
This area of the state is literally and figuratively at the center of it all. Commerce, business, tourism, outdoor activities, upscale and downhome cuisine – it’s all here.
- 10k Yellow gold Textured Dolphin Charm Pendant 10mm x 19mm
- 14K Yellow gold 8.5mm width, 7 inch length, Bracelet With Lobster Clasp
- 2.50CTW Genuine Diamond and Sapphire Ring in 14k White gold
- Auth Emerald 0.26ct Diamond 0.80ct Ring Pt Platinum size5.75-6(US) 90059934
- Bering Inside Ring Single Ring for Arctic Symphony Collection 550-67-x2 Ceramic
- Gun barrel ring cut off a real barrel,Swarovski crystals,sz7, handcut
- Official Welsh Clogau Yellow & pink gold Meander Pendant (22 ) off
- RRP 0.60Ct F VS Round and Baguette Diamond Cluster Ring 18K White gold.
- 0.20 Carat Round Cut Diamond 14K Yellow gold Over Hoop Earrings For Womens
- 1.00 Ct Solitaire Bezel Set Purple Amethyst Engagement Ring 14k Yellow gold GP
Visit Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site where nine students made history in 1957 or explore the life of a leader at the Clinton Presidential Center. See Central Arkansas!
Incredible blues music and awesome oxbow lakes are just the beginning of the Lower Delta. The area is rich in culture with artists of all types energizing the population and museums that perpetuate our storied history. Sportsmen will appreciate Arkansas’s celebrated duck hunting scene. Outdoor enthusiasts can also spot waterfowl and other wildlife at the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
The diversity of the North Central Arkansas highlands provides endless adventures. Take time to enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, witness the wonders of underground caverns, cast a line at Bull Shoals Lake and try trout fishing on the White River, enjoy nature on a classic hiking trail or pick up the pace on miles of EPIC mountain bike trails.
Adventure awaits! This area offers diamond lakes, the Ouachita National Forest, natural hot springs and spas, scenic byways, art, history, horse racing and even a chance to dig for diamonds!
It’s also where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised. Come play in Southwest Arkansas.
The Upper Arkansas Delta is bordered by the Mississippi River. It was once home to American icons Ernest Hemingway and Johnny Cash and still packs plenty of culture.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, river fishing and Greyhound racing and gaming. Craighead Forest Park offers outdoor recreation and Jonesboro has dining and shopping galore.