VINTAGE HAND STERLING SCREW EARRINGS WROUGHT THISTLE ntkrsl8352-Earrings
Road Trip in Arkansas
This area of the state is literally and figuratively at the center of it all. Commerce, business, tourism, outdoor activities, upscale and downhome cuisine – it’s all here.
- 10k Dainty Solid gold Cross Pendant
- 14k White gold Baby Grand Piano Charm Pendant - 10x18mm 0.89 Grams
- 18 14K White gold 4.6mm Faceted 3 Round 1 Oval Classic Figaro Chain
- 9ct Yellow gold Hollow Polished Teddy Bear Charm Pendant 0.7g New
- Cross Pendant 14K 585 Yellow gold Religious 15mm x 10mm Charm
- Genuine 14k Yellow gold Cross in Heart Ring 1.18 gr
- NATURAL TSAVORITE 0.65 CT GEMSTONE & DIAMOND WOMEN SOLITAIRE IN 14KT WHITE gold
- SOLID 14K YELLOW gold 2 SIDED HAWAIIAN PLUMERIA DIAMOND CUT BEAD CHAIN BRACELET
- 0.50Ct Princess & Round Diamond Halo Set Engagement Ring in 18k White gold.
- 1.25 Ct Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring VS1 H White gold 14k 503715
Visit Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site where nine students made history in 1957 or explore the life of a leader at the Clinton Presidential Center. See Central Arkansas!
Incredible blues music and awesome oxbow lakes are just the beginning of the Lower Delta. The area is rich in culture with artists of all types energizing the population and museums that perpetuate our storied history. Sportsmen will appreciate Arkansas’s celebrated duck hunting scene. Outdoor enthusiasts can also spot waterfowl and other wildlife at the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
The diversity of the North Central Arkansas highlands provides endless adventures. Take time to enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, witness the wonders of underground caverns, cast a line at Bull Shoals Lake and try trout fishing on the White River, enjoy nature on a classic hiking trail or pick up the pace on miles of EPIC mountain bike trails.
Adventure awaits! This area offers diamond lakes, the Ouachita National Forest, natural hot springs and spas, scenic byways, art, history, horse racing and even a chance to dig for diamonds!
It’s also where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised. Come play in Southwest Arkansas.
The Upper Arkansas Delta is bordered by the Mississippi River. It was once home to American icons Ernest Hemingway and Johnny Cash and still packs plenty of culture.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, river fishing and Greyhound racing and gaming. Craighead Forest Park offers outdoor recreation and Jonesboro has dining and shopping galore.