VINTAGE YELLOW gold OPAL DIAMOND ACCENT RING SIZE 8.75 WHITE 14K ntkrsl2130-Gemstone
Road Trip in Arkansas
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal Purity:||14k||Style:||With Diamonds & Gemstones|
|Main Stone:||Opal||Jewellery Type:||Ring|
|Main Stone Creation:||Unknown||Era:||Art Deco|
|Metal:||Yellow Gold||Featured Refinements:||Vintage Ring|
|Ring Size:||8.75||Secondary Stone:||Diamond|
|Main Stone Shape:||Oval||UPC:|
Does not apply
This area of the state is literally and figuratively at the center of it all. Commerce, business, tourism, outdoor activities, upscale and downhome cuisine – it’s all here.
- 14K YELLOW gold EMERALD CUT AMETHYST WITH DIAMOND ACCENTS PENDANT 1.6 GRAMS
- 18K gold Heart, Anchor and Cross PENDANT [02HiW]
- 4 Carat F-SI1 ROUND CUT DIAMOND TENNIS BRACELET 14k WG
- ANELLO SOLITARIO gold BIANCO 18K DIAMANTE NATURALE E VS2 0.60 CARATI CERTIFICATO
- DAINTY 9CT YELLOW gold OPAL & GARNET OCCASION SIGNET RING SIZE P 1979
- Gorgeous 18k White gold Diamond White gold Bracelet 29.90 grams
- Halo Engagement Ring 14k gold Round Natural Diamond 1.25 Cttw
- Natural Old Green Jadeite Jade Carved Money Coin Dount Pendant
- Round Cushion 6.5mmto8mm Semi Mount Fine Engagement Ring 10K Yellow gold Diamond
- VINTAGE 10K YELLOW gold HEART SHAPED AMETHYST STUD EARRINGS
- 0.33carat Round Cut Diamond 18K gold Pendant For Women Accented Fancy FG VS2
- 10K pink gold Brown Diamond Two Stone Love & Friendship Drop Earrings 0.65 CT.
- 14k Real Tri color Solid gold Quince 15 Años Quinceañera Ring gold Solido Anillo
- 14k yellow gold 5 mm ROPE chain 26 inches long
- 1939 New York World's Fair Trylon & Perisphere Licensed Souvenir Brooch
- 9ct pink gold Twist Hoop Creole Earrings 2.7g NEW Xmas Gift Girlfriend Present
- Authentic K18 Yellow gold Flower Diamond pendant
- Cert. 3Ct Excellent Cut Diamond 14k White gold solitaire Solid Engagement Ring
- ESTATE .95CT BAGUETTE DIAMOND 14K WHITE gold SEMI ETERNITY ANNIVERSARY RING 1188
- HANDMADE SALMON ANGEL SKIN CORAL MARQUISE VINTAGE 14K GF STUD EARRINGS
- Naava Women's 9 ct Yellow gold with Delicate Diamond Detail Ring, Size H
- Round Simulated Diamond Solitaire Stud Earrings Solid 14k White gold 4.00 Ct
- .DECORATIVE 14CT YELLOW gold, DIAMOND & SAPPHIRE RING WITH VALUATION OF 2375.
- 10K White gold 0.20ctw Shiny Micro Pave Diamond Anniversary Trio Set Ring
- SUPERB 18 CT gold CEYLON SAPPHIRE & BIG FINEST DIAMONDS RING SIZE L-BEST QUALITY
- Vintage 9ct gold charm pendant fob of 21 key Details to follow (no2) Wt 2.25g
- Vintage White & gold Tone Spiral Pin Brooch Swirl Circle Elegant Overlap
- 1 Carat Flower Lotus Halo Valentine's Day Gift, Engagement & Wedding Rings
Visit Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site where nine students made history in 1957 or explore the life of a leader at the Clinton Presidential Center. See Central Arkansas!
Incredible blues music and awesome oxbow lakes are just the beginning of the Lower Delta. The area is rich in culture with artists of all types energizing the population and museums that perpetuate our storied history. Sportsmen will appreciate Arkansas’s celebrated duck hunting scene. Outdoor enthusiasts can also spot waterfowl and other wildlife at the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
The diversity of the North Central Arkansas highlands provides endless adventures. Take time to enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, witness the wonders of underground caverns, cast a line at Bull Shoals Lake and try trout fishing on the White River, enjoy nature on a classic hiking trail or pick up the pace on miles of EPIC mountain bike trails.
Adventure awaits! This area offers diamond lakes, the Ouachita National Forest, natural hot springs and spas, scenic byways, art, history, horse racing and even a chance to dig for diamonds!
It’s also where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised. Come play in Southwest Arkansas.
The Upper Arkansas Delta is bordered by the Mississippi River. It was once home to American icons Ernest Hemingway and Johnny Cash and still packs plenty of culture.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy golf courses, river fishing and Greyhound racing and gaming. Craighead Forest Park offers outdoor recreation and Jonesboro has dining and shopping galore.